viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Lacrymosa

  Em B7
  Out on your o wn
  Em B7
  cold and alo ne again
  Em B7 Em C B7
  can this be w hat you really  wante d,  baby?

  Em B7 Em B7
          Blame it on  me.    
  Em B7
set your guilt f ree     
  Em B7
nothing can  hold you ba ck now
  Em B7
  Now that you're g one
  Em B7
  I feel like mysel f again
  Em B7 Em C b7
  grieving the th ings I can't re pair a nd wi lling ...

  Em B7 Em B7
      t o let you blame it on  me      
  Em B7
and set your guilt fr ee      
  C B7 Em
I don't want to h old you ba ck now l ove

  Em C Em
  I can't chan ge who I am  

  Em C
  not this time, I wont lie to ke ep you near me

  Em C
and in t his short life, there's no time to waste on  giving up
  B7 Em B7
  my love wasn't e nough       

  Em B7
and you can blame it on m e       
  Em B7
just set your guilt free , honey   
  C B7 Em
I don't want to h old you b ack now l ove.

END

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja Tu Comentario